lost trotting parks

Archives: lost trotting parks

Pine Grove Stock Farm

By lost trotting parks, Nelson 4209, Story of Nelson

  The home and the barns of Pine Grove Stock Farm were taken in 1901. Currier and Nelson operated the farm from 1893 to 1897. Currier sold he farm and other land to William Vaughan. The property now called Elm Hill Dairy Farm is still owned by a descendant of William Vaughan.. The barns burned in the…

Read More