The home and the barns of Pine Grove Stock Farm were taken in 1901. Currier and Nelson operated the farm from 1893 to 1897. Currier sold he farm and other land to William Vaughan. The property now called Elm Hill Dairy Farm is still owned by a descendant of William Vaughan.. The barns burned in the 1940s. The ad was cropped from an issue of Turf, Farm, and Home.
This is an actual Tax Record from the City of Hallowell, Maine.